Sunday, December 1st, 2002
Strategic Consulting, Website Design / Development , Content Development, Direct Marketing
Inspiration won a successful tender to deliver the Practical eBusiness campaign for Enterprise Ireland.
This 2002 campaign (running Oct – December 02) involved the design, content development, production and distribution of a Practical Handbook on eBusiness incorporating a CD Rom. Approximate budget Euro 120k. The campaign was designed to meet EI’s objective to encourage appropriate adoption of eBusiness and IT among SME’s.
The campaign was successfully delivered over a very tight 6-8 week timeframe involving the following activities:
- Initial Project Planning with EI and ongoing project management of all related campaign activity.
- The appointment of external content development consultants, printer, CD replication house and mailer fulfilment company.
- Inhouse or through campaign partners managed the design, content development, production, printing and publishing of Practical eBusiness book, CD Rom and related Website.
- Co-ordinated the build and clean of appropriate campaign target audience database.
- Managed mailer fulfilment of approx 7000 books / CD’s to target audience – SME’s, IT consultants, academics, libraries and development agencies.
- Managed additional CD replication and related subsequent PR involving distribution of additional CD Roms through Smart company (25,000) and Dot.ie (12,000) Dec 02/03.
Campaign outcome. The campaign resulted in the following outcomes
- Publishing of Practical eBusiness Book, CD Rom and Website.
- Development of up to date target audience database (approx 7000)
- Distribution via mail pack of book / CD Rom to target audience
- Subsequent distribution through Dot.ie (12,000) and Smart Company (25,000) of CD only
- Online ordering of up to 1000 additional CD’s off the website subsequent to Dec 02 and 400 copies of the book.
- Traffic on the ebusiness site grew at that time from an average of 3,000 visitors per week compared to an average of 1,400 in the previous year
- IIA event was organised to disseminate the learning
- Coverage in Irish Examiner, Smart company, IMJ, the Evening Echo, FXCentre.com, Business & Finance and others.