Saturday, September 9th, 2006
Strategic Consulting, Website Design / Development , Content Development, , Bespoke Applications
Objectives of the campaign were:
- to improve the understanding & use of licensing by Irish EI companies and staff
- increase the number and quality of license agreements brokered by TechSearch
- Establish Techsearch as a primary portal in Ireland for B2B Technology licensing
The total value of the overall budget was €150,000. The project ran June 2006 to December 2007. Project comprised the design & development of Techsearch Website and related content including
- new website www.techsearch.ie designed and developed subject to EI corporate identity, standard accessibility guidelines and within the existing EI corporate CMS.
- a series of Interactive modules http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/TechSearch/TechSearch+Toolkit/ were developed for use on the website including :
- licensing readiness self assessment tool for Irish companies
- online search tool on the main Industry Portals for licensing opportunities
- Marketplace forum for posting licensing opportunities
- An online patent search tool for Irish and US patents
- Internal site search using google technology
- content was developed for the site by both Inspiration and through an expert panel managed by Inspiration including
- Guidance (How to) Reports covering: legal, tax and ROI guides
- 6 Roadmap reports across ICT, Food and other sectors
- Irish company licensing Case studies (25 – 30 in Total)
- Workbook for use in licensing training sessions
The campaign resulted in the following outcomes:
- The agreed activities outlined after the planning phase were delivered on time and within budget.
- average daily website visitors grew to around 232 vs 65 pre campaign
- Public Relations achieved extensive national, trade and provincial coverage across radio, press and online.
- Active participation by Key targeted affiliates SFA/IIA
- Media purchased included print (from EI panel suppliers), national press advertising, trade press advertising, advertising in trade organisation publications (e.g. SFA), PR services.