Monthly Website Reporting
Ultimately all the website design and development work we do for our clients comes down to the bottom line the ‘ROI’. Did our clients achieve their required ROI on their marketing spend. We put in place the appropriate tracking and monitoring software to enable us to measure the performance of your website on a monthly basis. The key metrics or performance indicators will vary from client to client.
Typically on the website we will track and report on
- Number of Site visitors : refers to the overall number of visitors to the website
- Visitors % increase / (decrease) : will track the relevant visitor movements up or down.
- Number of inbound links : this will grow over the course of an engagement with Inspiration as we roll out your linkage programme
- % Search Referrals : this is the % of overall site traffic which comes via search engines as opposed to direct visitors or visitors referred from another third party website. A key measure for the effectiveness of our organic search marketing work.
- Bounce rate : this indicates the relevance of website content to site visitors, a decrease in the bounce rate may indicate that the site visitors are better qualified / more relevant
- % third party referrals : this indicates the % of overall traffic coming from third party websites.
- Other calls to actions
- Actual Sales (eCommerce websites)
- New download registration requests
- Demo Sign-Ups (where made available)
- All email form enquiries
- Other Online Marketing Metrics
- Paid Advertising : a separate set of summary reports are complied to show the effectiveness and return on Google adwords campaigns.
- Email Marketing : our hosted email marketing software platform will report for each broadcast – number of email openings and click throughs on all links down to individual email addresses.
Recent Web Development Projects
Through this website development project with Inspiration we have been able to reach international markets very cost effectively and to generate quality leads online.
We now have a robust, well designed and appealing online platform to enable our business to grow internationally across our key overseas markets. We are now averaging 12,000+ visits to our website per month thanks to a targeted, well-designed SEO campaign.
Marketing Manager, SmartGlass International